Gun Names! WEEEE!!!

Started by
42 comments, last by Estauns 22 years, 2 months ago
Hey all, I''m struggling on thinking of some names for the guns that will be featured in my game. I''m looking for names of: Pistols, Sub-Machine Guns, Shotguns, Rifles and Sniper Rifles. I''m looking for either unique, descriptive names like: "Desert Eagle" or "Enforcer" or cool acronyms that could mean anything or nothing, such as PPK, M16, etc. Can anyone think of any? I''m struggling. Thanks a tonne, -Estauns
"Where genius ends, madness begins."Estauns
Advertisement
BFG. big, uhm freakin'' gun
I like the UT gun names....

GES BioRifle (GES == Green Exploding Shit)
ASMD Shock Rifle (ASMD == And Suck My Dick... apparently)
heheh =P Only problem is, I don''t have some guns that shoot "Green Exploding Shit", its more realistic, like M16''s and Berettas and regular, bullet based weapons.

Any ideas?
.52 Gauss Pistil
G16 Gauss Rifle

Pull Out Syndicate Wars by Bullfrog. That game was written like 4+ years ago, and has some weapons still incomprehensible in todays games in scary destructive possibilities.

Some of MY favorite:
Satilitte Rain
Gravioton gun
Plasma Lance

Some Standards to:
Minigun
Flame Thrower

The main reason I bring this up is that I find my self dragged over to a friends computer to see "THE BEST WEAPON EVER", and I find myself greatly dissappointed, and remembering all the cool stuff they put in Syndicate Wars. I realize you just wanted name of guns, but I figured I throw in some "thinking out of the box" weapons.

Have a look here...

http://www.recguns.com/gunPictures.html

Has lots of information.... (The things you find searching the net.. )

Vex /Developer
---------------
http://www.Rock-Nights.com
Vex / Developer---------------Graphic RealityG4MES.netAvailable for freelance J2ME work.. :)
I''m looking more for made up things than realistic names, but thanks, that''ll be a great resource anyways.

Keep those juices flowing folks, I need more =)

"Where genius ends, madness begins."
Estauns
A quick brainstorm results in:

Blaster M11 (model 11)
IPC Shock Cannon (Internal Pressure Charger)
One word: Sputnik -> Translated from russian means satalite, but hay!

AfTeRmAtH
Rate me up.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement