• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gun Names! WEEEE!!!

This topic is 5918 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, I''m struggling on thinking of some names for the guns that will be featured in my game. I''m looking for names of: Pistols, Sub-Machine Guns, Shotguns, Rifles and Sniper Rifles. I''m looking for either unique, descriptive names like: "Desert Eagle" or "Enforcer" or cool acronyms that could mean anything or nothing, such as PPK, M16, etc. Can anyone think of any? I''m struggling. Thanks a tonne, -Estauns

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
BFG. big, uhm freakin'' gun

I like the UT gun names....

GES BioRifle (GES == Green Exploding Shit)
ASMD Shock Rifle (ASMD == And Suck My Dick... apparently)

heheh =P Only problem is, I don''t have some guns that shoot "Green Exploding Shit", its more realistic, like M16''s and Berettas and regular, bullet based weapons.

Any ideas?

Pull Out Syndicate Wars by Bullfrog. That game was written like 4+ years ago, and has some weapons still incomprehensible in todays games in scary destructive possibilities.

Some of MY favorite:
Satilitte Rain
Gravioton gun
Plasma Lance

Some Standards to:
Minigun
Flame Thrower

The main reason I bring this up is that I find my self dragged over to a friends computer to see "THE BEST WEAPON EVER", and I find myself greatly dissappointed, and remembering all the cool stuff they put in Syndicate Wars. I realize you just wanted name of guns, but I figured I throw in some "thinking out of the box" weapons.

Have a look here...

http://www.recguns.com/gunPictures.html

Has lots of information.... (The things you find searching the net.. )

Vex /Developer
---------------
http://www.Rock-Nights.com

I''m looking more for made up things than realistic names, but thanks, that''ll be a great resource anyways.

Keep those juices flowing folks, I need more =)

"Where genius ends, madness begins."
Estauns

• Advertisement