So I'm preparing to ask my girlfriend to marry me

Started by
16 comments, last by warhound 10 years, 10 months ago

Would it be inappropriate to Rickroll her by engraving "Never gonna give you up" into the ring?

Advertisement

It would be inappropriate not to.

Make it only visible if thrown in fire.

o3o

Proposals are big deals to women. She might end up feeling hurt badly and dump you.

However, do it, and let us know how it goes :D

Would it be inappropriate to Rickroll her by engraving "Never gonna give you up" into the ring?

A: How big of a geek is she?

B: How bad will you feel if she leaves you?

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

C: Do you have a camera to record this?

D: should you really be taking life advice from strangers?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

D: should you really be taking life advice from strangers?

E: Why do you need a ring? Most places of the world don't. DeBeers popularized the fad about 50 years ago in US and parts of Europe to sell diamonds, but whatever.

E: Why do you need a ring? Most places of the world don't. DeBeers popularized the fad about 50 years ago in US and parts of Europe to sell diamonds, but whatever.

I got away without an engagement ring. Saved myself a few thousand dollars! I mean... I don't support the blood diamond industry.

It would be inappropriate not to.

Best advice of 2013.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement