• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

GUI System

This topic is 1683 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

@BitMaster Thank you! I didn't get the question clear, let me made it more specific.

Now I'm using cocos2d-x(http://www.cocos2d-x.org) to develop game for iOS&Android. There is no UI editor we can use, each time the art guys give the design, we have to set thoes sprite and items position in the code, hard-coded. That's a problem confused me and I never used UI editor before.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement