High Quality 2D Game resources @ Super Game Asset

Started by
6 comments, last by yinakoSGA 10 years, 7 months ago

Super Game Asset have release some of our high quality icons and assets on-line.

Basic RPG Item Icons (free set)

Basic%20RPG%20Item%20Free%20wm01-700x600

Basic RPG Item Icons (Full set)

Basic%20RPG%20Item%20wm01-700x600.pngBasic%20RPG%20Item%20wm02-700x600.png

Basic%20RPG%20Item%20wm03-700x600.png

Download the free set

Download the full set including PSD files

I'll post more free and full set as we release them.

About Super Game Asset

Super Game Asset provide time saving resource when creating your game. Game Icons, isometric Sprites, Props, Portraits and game maps are all available. We provide professional quality game assets for your game creation, these assets can be used directly in your game or you can make changes to them to suit your game.

http://www.supergameasset.com

www.supergameasset.com

Advertisement

Wow, these are really beautiful and colorful assets!

Updating a new set: Strategy War Game action icons

Military%20action%2002-700x600.jpg

Download free set here

Download full 94 PSD icon set here

www.supergameasset.com

New icons update:

Basic Gems Icon Set

BasicGem01_zps8ee563ae.jpg
BasicGem02_zpsafba8c11.jpg
BasicGem03_zpsffffac0a.jpg
BasicGem04_zps270bc7d9.jpg

Download the full set including PSD files

These gem icons, contain wide variety of gems and crystal of different shapes and colour. Each also has different grades of basic, high quality, epic etc. can be renamed to match the gems or items in your game. See screent shot for each icon design and names.
- Fully Layered PSD files
- Fully Customizable and Editable
- 156 PSD Icon file (1 for each icon)
- 156 PNG Icon file (1 for each icon)

www.supergameasset.com

Your web site is *really* dubious.

I can't see any licence (license for Americans?) information anywhere on the site, no snailmail address, the company details (incorporation country, numbers, etc) aren't clearly displayed.

It is really important for anyone buying any game assets, that they absolutely, definitely aren't pirated, and that is not made clear on your site. Because there aren't any details I can see which tell me even which country you're incorporated in, or that your company even exists, if I were in the position to do so, I definitely wouldn't buy anything from this web site.

NB: This is intended as constructive criticism. Presumably you have permission from all the creators of all assets displayed on this web site, to resell them (or made them personally). If so, you can probably display all the relevant legal, copyright, company details, as well as a snail mail address.

We understand your concern, our web site was been redesigned we will update our contact information, we are located in China. For licensing terms please see license tab under any product. Our company produce many game assets with our own artists.

www.supergameasset.com

There are a lot of charlatans on the web attempting to sell other peoples' copyrighted works in violation of their licence, either ripped from other games or just plain stolen.

You need to clearly distinguish your site from theirs. I'd also recommend getting a SSL EV certificate and running it exclusively over SSL.

Thanks for this tip on the SSL certification, I will definitely look into it.

www.supergameasset.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement