Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moby Dick

errors begone!!

I''m modifying the Q3 source code to add a flamethrower to my mod and when I try doing a build gagamex86.lib I get the following errors outlined below. I beleive it has to do with the shader files and the .tga file that the Q3 source draws to I think!! Any ideas!! Here they are: --------------------Configuration: game - Win32 Debug-------------------- Linking... Creating library .\Debug/qagamex86.lib and object .\Debug/qagamex86.exp ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_RenderScene ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_RegisterShaderNoMip ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_AddLightToScene ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_AddRefEntityToScene ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_ClearScene ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _UI_AdjustFrom640 ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_S_StartLocalSound ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_S_RegisterSound ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_CM_LerpTag ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _uis ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_RegisterModel ui_players.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trap_R_RegisterSkin ..\qagamex86.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 12 unresolved externals Error executing link.exe. qagamex86.dll - 13 error(s), 0 warning(s) Imagination is more important then Knowledge -Albert Einstein

did you complete building the Q3 source ??
there is some .cpp or .lib you are not linking to..

{ Stating the obvious never helped any situation !! }

Uhmm...I think your on to somthing Jwalker let me look into this, I''ll keep you posted.

Imagination is more important then Knowledge
-Albert Einstein

aghhh!!.. I''m burning up to many errors dump the warp core.

Lots of errors for sure evilone.

Imagination is more important then Knowledge
-Albert Einstein