Finally published my first game. And for that I thank all of the GDNet community.

Started by
20 comments, last by Pufixas 10 years, 9 months ago

Wow, I didn't knew that facebook had a feature like that, thanks.

Also, just so you guys who would like to also know how to get more downloads, I published my game to amazon store, they accepted it, also to AppBrain, and SlideMe.org.

I was really surprised by SileMe.org because it made most downloads, but also someone game me just one start rating.

And "Run Cycle Media" I just wanted to say that it is not a computer game, it's a mobile game for android. :)

“There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation, where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like.”? Nigel Marsh
Advertisement

Be encouraged because some games have started slow or not at all but later "went viral" and were played by millions of people. You may not see millions of users, but the whole thing is going to be quite a learning experience and interesting to see, isn't it? smile.png

Clinton

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Be encouraged because some games have started slow or not at all but later "went viral" and were played by millions of people. You may not see millions of users, but the whole thing is going to be quite a learning experience and interesting to see, isn't it? smile.png

Clinton

Exactly :)

“There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation, where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like.”? Nigel Marsh

Oh my bad. I... won't be able to play it then :( I have a tracphone with tactile keyboard, but it's not a smartphone. I've been avoiding them for years..

Keep us updated! I haven't heard of most of the sites you mentioned, aside from Amazon of course.

Oh my bad. I... won't be able to play it then sad.png I have a tracphone with tactile keyboard, but it's not a smartphone. I've been avoiding them for years..

Keep us updated! I haven't heard of most of the sites you mentioned, aside from Amazon of course.

That's okay.

I haven't heard about them neither, I just googled where I could publish my game, and it came up with those sites. :)

Praised be to the all mighty Google! Is it possible to export a pc version of your game? You could probably drop it on kongregate and a few other sites?

Interesting game. Saw video of it (can't get it as I don't have Android - or iOS for that matter - device) and I like it. I'd also appreciate PC/web version of it.

Interesting game. Saw video of it (can't get it as I don't have Android - or iOS for that matter - device) and I like it. I'd also appreciate PC/web version of it.

Um... I didn't upload any video, and this game is android only. I think you mixed it up with the OTHER neon rush for iOS :D

I didn't actually knew there was game named neon rush before I published it, I just searched it up on google play, I saw that the name was free, and named my game like that, only after publishing I noticed there is different neon rush for iOS.

That was a pretty huge mistake on my part. But as the saying goes, you live and learn. I think I will do better on my next game :)

You are right, I've watched video uploaded by third party and in description it pointed to your google play page. So it was you game. Unfortunately I don't have link.

You are right, I've watched video uploaded by third party and in description it pointed to your google play page. So it was you game. Unfortunately I don't have link.

Damn... I really wanted to know where you found that video. I would be interested in seeing it, because I don't have an idea who could have made it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement