Polycraft - 3D action tower defence game

Started by
2 comments, last by LennyLen 10 years, 7 months ago

A1I4INE.jpg

Play Polycraft at polycraftgame.com

Hello everyone,

Polycraft is up and running at the above link. All comments and suggestions are extremely welcome as it's an ongoing project and we'd really appreciate getting you involved to help us make the game better.

Polycraft is a free-to-play, HTML5 game and combines 3D character action and tower defence. Washed up on the beach of a mysterious island and rescued by a small, odd looking creature called a Wildling, your Hero is tasked with building a new life and defending it from the ferocious Ferals that seek to destroy it.

Thanks,

Rob

HRVeQNx.jpg

Advertisement
We’ve done a few updates since my last post and managed to get featured as a launch title for the next-generation Chrome Web Store with downloadable apps.
lATF8Mal.jpg
Check out our video here:
Or play Polycraft here:
Thanks for checking it out. We’d love more feedback!
Rob

I love the visual style, and the gameplay so far is really addicting. I love the mix of td/rts/rpg elements. I'll definitely be following this project.

I did have a couple issues during gameplay.

- The tutorial says that L and R keys rotate the camera, but only the arrow keys worked.

- I had trouble figureing out how to move the camera while creating a building offscreen from its parent building (i.e. the first outpost)

Has the Amber timer countdown problem been resolved? That's why I stopped playing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement