Project Anarchy is a go

Started by
3 comments, last by Serapth 10 years, 8 months ago

I just got the following email from Havok, announcing Project Havok is now available for download.

If you've never heard of it, or Havok for that matter, Project Anarchy is a collection of game developer middleware, being made available completely free for mobile developers.

The most likely piece of Havok tech for you to be familar with is their physics engine, which is basically ubiquitous in the industry. The package also includes an AI library, the Vision Engine, which is a 3D engine similar to Unity or UDK, content pipeline tools for most 3D packages, etc...

If you are looking at doing mobile game development, especially advanced 3D work, you really need to check it out.

Advertisement

Finally ! :-)

This is great. Especially the AI and Physics tools.

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja !

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here !

For anyone interested in learning more about Project Anarchy, i've done a pretty indepth closer look. So if you are wondering what exactly is in Project Anarchy, this post should help.

It's a pretty cool package, very much a peer to UDK or Unity.

I actually ended up putting together a pretty detailed tutorial series on Project Anarchy if you are interested in it. It's a pretty powerful SDK, but not quite as easy to get into ( thus the tutorials ).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement