Looking a good place to find trailer music

Started by
3 comments, last by earthportal 10 years, 9 months ago

Hi,

I'm looking for a good place to find some free/cheap music for my game trailer.

I'm looking for a music marketplace where I can hear music from many artists.

Something like the 3d-model marketplace sites.

Any recommendations?

My Oculus Rift Game: RaiderV

My Android VR games: Time-Rider& Dozer Driver

My browser game: Vitrage - A game of stained glass

My android games : Enemies of the Crown & Killer Bees

Advertisement

Depending on your definition of "cheap" - I think the best approach would be to hire someone within your budget. That way you can collaborate with that composer and really get the best end product that fits your needs and vision.

If that's not possible then google "royalty free music" and you should get many hits for libraries. Audio Jungle, Sound Rangers and Sound Dogs come to mind.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

I can help independent game makers, just email me a message and your version of cheap

charlietea70@gmail.com

sillycow,

You should look in the Classifieds here on gamedev.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Depending on your definition of "cheap" - I think the best approach would be to hire someone within your budget. That way you can collaborate with that composer and really get the best end product that fits your needs and vision.

If that's not possible then google "royalty free music" and you should get many hits for libraries. Audio Jungle, Sound Rangers and Sound Dogs come to mind.

I agree, there are plenty of talented, professional & organized composers who are looking for opportunities to collaborate. I'm sure many of them (I am one myself) would be happy to consider a collaboration with you and help each other out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement