The Joy of A Laptop

Started by
23 comments, last by Sik_the_hedgehog 10 years, 7 months ago

Mine was the compact "cute" keyboards that came with some Atoms we got. Dang things never let me log in! It was the 3rd or 4th try (over a few weeks) that I realized these didn't have a 10-key area and thus took away those letters in the middle of the board that were part of my password. :P

Then all was cool.png

Advertisement

What? How? Do you have any pics around? O_O

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

? me?

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

? me?

I'm pretty sure Silk is asking for pics of unexpectedly's keyboard.

That said, it did read a bit like "tits or GTFO" :P

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Yep.

And rereading the post just realized that he was talking about the numpad... (*??<*) I had thought that they had moved some of the keys in the main area of the keyboard and I was like "what, what were they thinking on by moving letters around?!".

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement