Properly implemented loader objects?

Started by
9 comments, last by marcClintDion 10 years, 9 months ago

hello smile.png . I have implemented a loader object that all true I do?

I attached the source file.

Advertisement

Deleted, apparently it was not appreciated.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Maybe you could use Google Translate to verify your English before you post, it's undecipherable. smile.png

it is what I used.

sorry.

Let us know what language you speak fluently and I am sure that there is someone here that can translate. From looking at the source, I'm guessing Russian?

And don't apologize. Not every member on this site speaks fluent English and it is expected.

Let us know what language you speak fluently and I am sure that there is someone here that can translate. From looking at the source, I'm guessing Russian?

And don't apologize. Not every member on this site speaks fluent English and it is expected.

Thank you. Yes Russian smile.png smile.png

Rus:

???????????, ??????? ? ????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ??? OpenGL, ???????? ??? ????? ????? ?????, ???? ??????????, ????????? ?? ? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ?????-?? ????????, ??????? ??????? :)

I used the wrong word here:

It should read:

And don't apologize. Not every member on this site speaks fluent English and it is understood.

That completely changes the meaning.

I ONLY speak English and even I mess up! sleep.png

Rus:

???????????, ??????? ? ????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ??? OpenGL, ???????? ??? ????? ????? ?????, ???? ??????????, ????????? ?? ? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ?????-?? ????????, ??????? ??????? smile.png

I ran that through Google Translate and it came out much more understandable!

Greetings, I recently decided to write a loader object under OpenGL, the source code can be found at the bottom, I was wondering whether I did or have any flaws, thanks in advance

I took a look at your code and I'm not sure I can help. It is based on Qt and I have very little experience with Qt. I would have to go by your comments, and they are in Russian.

Have you tested the code? That is the best indicator of success. If it doesn't work correctly, then we can help you with the issues. If it works correctly, then you're done.

Thanks for the answer

I should have been more clear, I was not chastising you and I was not saying that you have done something wrong, I was simply pointing out a tool that I thought would help you.

Even though the translator is a bit broken, here it is anyways.

?????? ???? ???? ????? ?????, ? ?? ??????? ??, ? ? ?? ??????, ??? ?? ??????? ???-?? ?? ???, ? ?????? ???????? ?? ??????????, ??????? ? ?????, ??????? ???.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I should have been more clear, I was not chastising you and I was not saying that you have done something wrong, I was simply pointing out a tool that I thought would help you.

I figured as much. Your posts tend to be very informative and helpful.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement