• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Question about Cache Query Gliche

This topic is 1647 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

Every once in several months, in my reputation board an item will appear with no description though others always have a description. There is the amount of reputation awarded (in this case today it was +3), the date, and time, but no description.  With no description then there is also no link to the thread of the reputation credited to me - just an empty box.  There is no compatibility button appearing and all else seems to function and appear perfectly well.  

What causes this error?

Clinton

Advertisement

Hello,

Every once in several months, in my reputation board an item will appear with no description though others always have a description. There is the amount of reputation awarded (in this case today it was +3), the date, and time, but no description.  With no description then there is also no link to the thread of the reputation credited to me - just an empty box.  There is no compatibility button appearing and all else seems to function and appear perfectly well.  

What causes this error?

Clinton

It's when people upvote journal entries, journal comments, etc.. basically everything that isn't a forum post or an article. It seems those haven't yet been completely integrated into the new rep system.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement