Upcoming Unofficial GameDev Competition

Started by
130 comments, last by jbadams 9 years, 7 months ago

I'll ask for more specific specs; what platform are you wanting the specs for? Windows?

Hardware specifications of target PCs - for Windows platforms.

My current blog on programming, linux and stuff - http://gameprogrammerdiary.blogspot.com

Advertisement

Yeah im keen for this, anyone in need of a programmer for their team or any artists who want to help me?

I'm in for a solo project! Looking forward to it!

I'll ask for more specific specs; what platform are you wanting the specs for? Windows?

I've just asked the other judges. I'll get my hardware specs when I get home today. I have two machines. One I'm typing on now, and a desktop at home (which I'll check). My laptop:

MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display (10,1):

Windows 8

16 GB RAM

512 GB SSD

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores + hyperthreading)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB

2880x1800 pixel display, which I typically run at 200% zoom on Windows

Desktop:

Will update later...

Yeah im keen for this

Added you to the Interested list.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Count me in!

Count us in, we're jam ready!

Team Snuti:

@wolferaven - Design

@ecker00 - Programming

Thortrillion - Music

Snuti Games on the web: Website - Facebook - Twitter - Blog

I've just asked the other judges. I'll get my hardware specs when I get home today. I have two machines. One I'm typing on now, and a desktop at home (which I'll check). My laptop:

MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display (10,1):

Windows 8

16 GB RAM

512 GB SSD

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores + hyperthreading)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB

2880x1800 pixel display, which I typically run at 200% zoom on Windows

Desktop:

Will update later...

Why no OSX then? Or do no other judges have a Mac?

I haven't done anything Windows in a while, so I was going to target iOS if that's cool. :)

Unless you think it's better to include Windows, I'll try to get that going too.

Also, can you move me to the Team list? I will be working with 2 others (graphics and sound), but they do not have GDNet accounts.

Fuzzy Rhombus is really the team name, but it is my GDNet account (it's confusing, I know lol)

So Fuzzy Rhombus:

Ryan (me),

Max,

Travis

Desktop:
Will update later...

I'm home now, so here are my desktop's specs:

Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Phenom II X4 995 Processor (3.2 GHz quad core)
12 GB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
1280x1024 display
Alpha_ProgDes sent be his specs: Win 7, AMD II Quad-core x64, 5GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 4200

Count me in!

Put you on the interested list!

Count us in, we're jam ready!

Team Snuti:
@wolferaven - Design
@ecker00 - Programming
Thortrillion - Music

Added!

Why no OSX then? Or do no other judges have a Mac?

Yeah, precisely. I want scores to be averaged together from at least 3 judges.

I haven't done anything Windows in a while, so I was going to target iOS if that's cool. smile.png

iOS is perfectly fine!

Unless you think it's better to include Windows, I'll try to get that going too.

You can if you want, but you're not required to at all.

Also, can you move me to the Team list? I will be working with 2 others (graphics and sound), but they do not have GDNet accounts.
Fuzzy Rhombus is really the team name, but it is my GDNet account (it's confusing, I know lol)

So Fuzzy Rhombus:
Ryan (me),
Max,
Travis

Done, added!

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Can I join?

Still have time left and I want to go solo.

Can I join?

Still have time left and I want to go solo.

Absolutely! People can even join the competition after the start time. I've added you to the list.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement