Sign in to follow this  
Cornstalks

Upcoming Unofficial GameDev Competition

Ganoosh    774

If you're a single developer and in need of a bit of music, you can look at http://incompetech.com. There's royalty free music under CC license. You do need to credit the musician though.

For sound effects, Dr.Petters sfxr is pure awesomeness.

sfxr/cfxr is indeed a great little tool. biggrin.png I won't be using it for this though.

Before this gets too late.. would the judges mind posting up (or pming me, or anyone else who may need) their Apple UDID's for iOS devs? Unless you're device is jailbroken you won't be able to install the app unless it's code-signed including your device id.

Sorry I just thought to ask this..unsure.png

Thanks!

Cornstalks    7030

Team update: I have found an artist to work with! He goes by the name "mechanixis" and will be doing character art and possibly some other things.

Updated the team list.

Due to a myriad of computer problems and lack of motivation, I'm afraid we're bowing out of this one.  Best of luck to you all!

Dang, that's unfortunate!

Before this gets too late.. would the judges mind posting up (or pming me, or anyone else who may need) their Apple UDID's for iOS devs? Unless you're device is jailbroken you won't be able to install the app unless it's code-signed including your device id.

I'll PM you mine in just a second. If Gaiiden and jbadams don't PM you their UDID soon-ish PM them. If they still don't respond, PM me.

Edited by Cornstalks

jbadams    25675

would the judges mind posting up (or pming me, or anyone else who may need) their Apple UDID's for iOS devs?

The iPhone 4s I have access to is jailbroken, so no worries there. smile.png

SeraphLance    2603

Due to a myriad of computer problems and lack of motivation, I'm afraid we're bowing out of this one.  Best of luck to you all!

That's unfortunate.

Have you sorted out those computer problems (yet) ?

More or less.  Thanks for the concern though!

ryan20fun    2635

That's unfortunate.

Have you sorted out those computer problems (yet) ?

More or less.  Thanks for the concern though!

That's good! :)

Captain Coffee    199

Hey guys!

I saw this post on FaceBook earlier this day and am interested to participate in the event. I've got one more teammate to accompany me in this. We are both interested in making games and see this as an opportunity to further improve our skills and even learn a lot of new things.

Looking forward to the contest! :)

Best
CC