Fox Delta Command [WIP]

Started by
-1 comments, last by foxsam 10 years, 8 months ago

Hi Everyone, My name is Sam from Fox Delta Games. I have made a post a while back, but now I will like to share new updates of my teams project Fox Delta Command.

Fox Delta Command is a tactical shooter, inspired by games like the original Ghost Recon, SOCOM US Navy SEALs, and a few others. The game will let the player use tactics by giving commands on the fly using hot keys, or using a tactical map display so the player can direct there team mates to better flank the enemy.

We been hard at work in the past year to get a prototype demo released. So far we have, and will like to share it with everyone so everyone can we have done so far. The prototype type dose not represent the final project of the game at all. There are a lot of bugs, and a lot of things missing, and the level that is used, dose not represent the level design the game will use.

We are using Unity Pro for the game engine. And Unity Tech. Have been generous to us by letting us use the Engine for the past few months to make a prototype demo.

We also have a Kickstater launched to help raise funds to buy Unity Pro. Like stated before Unity been nice to my team by letting us use Unity Pro, but those are only trail versions of Unity Pro, and there is a time limit on how long we can use it.

Please take a look at the screen shots And follow the link to our Kickstater page if you will like to help make this game come to life. There is video in the Kickstater page as well that goes into a little bit more detail on the project itself.

Please feel free to PM for any questions. smile.png

Kickstarter:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/foxdelta/fox-delta-command

FPS2_zps3f121997.png

FPS3_zpsbd5c1b70.png

FPS4_zps4d34d5d0.png

FPS1_zps4c0866d2.png

FDC_Loadout_zpse82b5719.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement