Question abought video game menu

Started by
1 comment, last by dsm1891 10 years, 8 months ago

Ok my and some of my freind are makeing a game for a park blablabla long story short we bin working for around 2 months ao far and all we have is some lvl im not 100% sure how far there done one model (not colored) and the menu they need to make the background and redo the cursor and the buttens from what they said the all we need are 3 lvl 3 birds and the menu with sound and this is how we are working 1 person makeing the lvls 1 person makeing and 4 people are working on the menu is it me or is there something wrong with this and one more thing we never made a video game befor

Advertisement

Yes. There doesn't appear to be a question or indeed anything which makes sense in your post?

"Most people think, great God will come from the sky, take away everything, and make everybody feel high" - Bob Marley

from what I can comprehend (I'm assuming English isn't your first language?) you are asking about the workload and that 4 times as many people are making a menu system than making an actual level.

If you are making some sort of award winning, ground breaking, trend setting menu system (or I guess if its a light hearted hobby and all of those people have a passion for menu/GUI systems) then I guess that's fine, otherwise... yeah, the workload is unbalanced.

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement