• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sandbox MMO Game

This topic is 1662 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello (I'm sorry if this post belongs to other category), I've just got an idea for game: a sandbox MMO game with open world and total freeness, In-Game currency, shops etc... But, I'm not a good developer, I make websites and simple software, so I ask you for help. I can't pay you for it, but you won't leave with empty hands :)

I need those people:

* Game Programmer (PL still not decided, OpenGL preferred)

* Graphics creator

* Sounds Creator

* Anybody who thinks, that can help

Website is comming soon

Also if you have an idea for name, please post it :)

Thanks for reading this. (I'm very sorry for my horrible english :P )

Advertisement

Unfortunately no one worthwhile will join an mmorpg project anymore unless you have substantial amount of progress to show of already (or you can pay them)

Unfortunately no one worthwhile will join an mmorpg project anymore unless you have substantial amount of progress to show of already (or you can pay them)

Well... Hope somebody will, and it is NOT an MMORPG -_-

Sounds like you are an idea guy, though you don't even have a game idea and name. If you want to build up a team you need substantial knowledge in at least one of those categories:

• programming
  • 2d/3d art
  • music & sound

In any other case you probably can't contribute to your own game and ppl tend to stop working if they figure out that their project leader isn't capable of doing so. Also MMOs of all kind have the reputation of never getting finished, due to various reasons (some of them being server costs, lack of testers, sloppy engine design, you name it).

Consider working on a small game and finish it before you attempt to create such an ambitious game.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement