Sign in to follow this  
Arty Masson

2d artist - space art, backgrounds

Arty Masson    189

Hello!

I am an bulgarian 2D artist who is specializing on space-themed artwork. I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project. [deleted]

Edited by Tom Sloper
advertising

Tom Sloper    16040

I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project.

And you would like some advice for your job search? (Because that's the purpose of this board -- advice, not Help Wanted or Job Wanted ads.)  If you have a question to ask, this is the place to do it.  If you want to advertise your availability, please use the Classifieds. Thanks.

Arty Masson    189

Sorry. Thanks for the clarification!

But I have a question: I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties, so I want to take advice please. =)

Tom Sloper    16040

I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties,

That's not a question for [i]this[/i] board.  Someone who has a "job" (the topic here) gets paid hourly, not by the piece.  Freelancer pricing is most likely a Business topic, or [i]maybe[/i] a Visual Arts topic since you're talking about freelancing as an artist.