2d artist - space art, backgrounds

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 10 years, 8 months ago

Hello!

I am an bulgarian 2D artist who is specializing on space-themed artwork. I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project. [deleted]

Advertisement

I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project.

And you would like some advice for your job search? (Because that's the purpose of this board -- advice, not Help Wanted or Job Wanted ads.) If you have a question to ask, this is the place to do it. If you want to advertise your availability, please use the Classifieds. Thanks.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Sorry. Thanks for the clarification!

But I have a question: I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties, so I want to take advice please. =)

I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties,

That's not a question for this board. Someone who has a "job" (the topic here) gets paid hourly, not by the piece. Freelancer pricing is most likely a Business topic, or maybe a Visual Arts topic since you're talking about freelancing as an artist.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement