• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cdron

like-minded ..

This topic is 1830 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, i apologize if i've posted this in a wrong section but it seemed like this was the only right section.

So, just looking for like-minded 1-2 people who wants to make games as well to collaborate. I'm new to game dev or better to say haven't made any yet since have been familiarizing myself with it theoretically for sometime but however not new to programming .

Well i guess i should get to the main point. if you think that games can have/offer/show other values too (like for instance Jenova Chen showed) that's what i think as well. thanks

Advertisement

What are you exactly looking to do?

Do you have any experience regarding anything that might have to do with game development?

You should definitely say something about yourself when looking for other people to help you. People who read this need to learn what you want to do, what are your plans, what kind of people are you looking for.

Are you a programmer? So, maybe are you looking for artists? Or is it the other way around?
There is no way I can say that.

Explain yourself a bit and maybe other people will start mailing you or reply to this thread. Tell them what you're aiming for. What kind of game do you want to make? What platform are you aiming for?

I'm working for Eminus Studios now. Tamby Kojak, the project manager/programmer of our company wrote this when he was looking for other people: Click Here

That's something you need to do as well.

I wish you good luck!

i apologize if i've posted this in a wrong section but it seemed like this was the only right section.
So, just looking for like-minded 1-2 people who wants to make games as well to collaborate

This is the wrong section, so I'm shutting it down. Please use the Classifieds for your team-building endeavors. Thanks!

This topic is 1830 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.