• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Dayang

Endeavors:A New World

This topic is 1921 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Back Story:
It is year 2061. Man Kind has found habitable solar systems. Full of different unexplored planets. You are hired by a private company to chart the solar systems. It will be a dangerous and exciting mission to the unknown with many obstacles. Can you survive the unknown? Endeavors: A New World is a Sci-Fi sandbox adventure game. The game tries to capture what could happen when we find new planets to explore. Will there be life?What challenges lie ahead?. Your goal is to survive the different planets. Avoid dangerous wildlife predators, get different samples, or just stop and look at the scenery. The choice is yours.Happy Hunting!

Hello my name is Neil Dayang. I am the lead programmer and designer for my upcoming game Endeavors: A New World. I would like for people who are interested about this project come visit http://vibrainteractive.weebly.com/index.html
News and Updates will be posted weekly.

Video coming soon.

I am proud to announce the first alpha build of Endeavors: A New World. The build consist of:
-Main Menu
-Soundtrack
-Space Flight
-One Solar System

Future updates:
-Able to visit planets
-Save/load
-Space Station

Come support us!

http://www.indiedb.com/games/endeavors-a-new-world

25369.png

5070861_orig.png

9606394_orig.png

3638310_orig.png

7204023_orig.png

Advertisement

I have began working on the exploring planet aspect. It is far from done but I will show you what I might put into the game. I've also began adding soundtracks for different planets.

Making of the first explorable planet is on the way. What I have so far:

3998091_orig.png
1376368050510885_orig.png
13763683397517878_orig.png
13763686336532714_orig.png
1376368696696737_orig.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!