CMake linking issue with SFML/GLEW in Linux

Started by
10 comments, last by hatfarm 10 years, 7 months ago

I REALLY REALLY appreciate the offer, it's in such an infant stage right now that I'm not that worried about an NDA or anything like that. However, I kind of got it working last night. I cleaned up the CMakeLists.txt and did things the way SFML does in their examples. That got me past the immediate error, but moved it down the line to the pthread library. SFML doesn't do a find_package(pthread) nor could I, so I decided that since Linux is easier to get these libraries with, I'd just use the dynamic libraries for Linux. So, I have it use the static libraries for Windows and then in Linux it uses the static libraries. I'm getting wildly different behavior in Linux (one of my assertions, which doesn't get thrown in Windows gets thrown immediately in Linux). I'm going to have to work through that, but I'm happy to be doing that rather than messing with CMake.

Thank you so much for your help, I'm sure once I go to build on Mac, I'll have plenty more questions, but I'm doing okay now.

Advertisement

I guess there is one more issue I'm having. make clean is just not working. When I type that in, it says:

"cmake_clean.cmake:21 (INCLUDE):

include called with wrong number of arguments. Include only takes one
file."
This is in Linux, with MSVC2010, I have no issues. Any ideas?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement