• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

What if you could make a movie by just writing a story? Now you can.. ;)

This topic is 1726 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[attachment=17360:steven.jpg]

Both Geoge Lucas and Steven Spielberg predict ‘massive implosion’ in film industry where internet-based services may become the dominant medium when moviegoing as we know it crashes and burns...

Let me present to you..

.. created with Unity3D, using game development techniques...

A tool that lets anyone create an animated movie directly from a written screenplay. Write your story, choose actors, environments and music. Press play and your movie is done. Watch the movie and share it with the world!

Plotagon

..What are you waiting for!? Create your very own movie and become a part of the future, right now!

[attachment=17361:borat.jpg]

PS: We currently have a competition to win an iPad Mini!. Check it out!

WPOTM Contest

[attachment=17362:ipad.jpg]

Edited by tedlin01

Advertisement

It's time for YOU to make YOUR STORY come alive and show it to THE WORLD!

Have you ever considered writing? Maybe you wrote a blogpost or a fairy tale or something else? Maybe you want to get into writing?

Do you think it's funnier to "watch" then to "read"?

What if other people think its funnier to "watch" then to "read"?

What if I tell you that there is a program that is as simple as a text-writer, so simple that anyone can use it, and it will magically create a movie based on YOUR STORY.

Download the our newly FREE VERSION TRIAL at http://plotagon.com

Edited by tedlin01

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!