The Week of Awesome: Unofficial GDNet Competition

Started by
132 comments, last by Orymus3 9 years, 6 months ago

Rep points have now been awarded -- note that as the points were manually added to your account they aren't currently listed in reputation logs.

The winning team "wolferaven" and "Ecker00" have been awarded +400 points each.

For second place "Endurion" has been awarded +200 points.

The people's choice winner "dmatter" has been awarded +300 points.

All other listed participants have been awarded +50 points.

...and as a surprise, for all his effort in organising and running this Cornstalks has been awarded +100 points! smile.png

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated, and thanks to the members who took the time to vote for member's choice.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Advertisement

...and as a surprise, for all his effort in organising and running this Cornstalks has been awarded +100 points! smile.png

Aw shucks, you're gonna make me blush.

Dang, it doesn't look like we have the blushing smiley face anymore.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Couldn't have happened to a better group of people!

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Thanks guys, it has been fun :)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Congrats to all contestants=-).

Out of curiosity, well the results of each category from every judge be posted, or just the final results?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Out of curiosity, well the results of each category from every judge be posted, or just the final results?

Yeah, if that data exists it would be interesting to see...

I have the categorical results from most of the judges, so I can post those too. I'll try to do that today, but might not get to it until tomorrow.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

I also have some notes from my judging to share in a journal post, but I won't get to posting it for a couple of days. smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

I also have some notes from my judging to share in a journal post, but I won't get to posting it for a couple of days. smile.png

can't wait to read it=-)

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

I have the categorical results from most of the judges, so I can post those too. I'll try to do that today, but might not get to it until tomorrow.

Do you have the judging results?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement