Eternal Shadow- Game Idea needs some Opinions

Started by
2 comments, last by Mysteria 10 years, 7 months ago

So out of the blue I came up with this crazy take on the stealth genre which I think is pretty good. It's a very very rough draft but I wanted to see what people think of the rough draft and if it's worthy of some pursuit. Be mindful the story/intro needs quite abit of work still and I have more ideas bubbling in my head plot wise as the game goes on, but I wanted to see what you guys think of it overall and the mechanics I cooked up for the game as well, that make it in my mind a twist on the stealth genre. I will attatch it as a PDF :D hope you like it as much as I am right now

Advertisement

Well this is why I should have read the stickies before posting,this should be posted on game design rather than in Writing for Games since it has gameplay mechanincs in it besides story, so if anyone could move it I would appreciate it.

this should be posted on game design rather than in Writing for Games since it has gameplay mechanincs in it besides story,

Even better would be to ask story questions in Writing, and design questions in Design. Moving it to Design.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Are you meaning to make this game more action oriented or tactical? Giving it a time limit will be difficult for people that like to take their time and plan their course.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement