Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alpha_ProgDes

Another Unofficial Contest...? (First details posted!)

12 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I'm putting together a contest. For beginners and beginner-intermediates. And it's Pong/Table Tennis. The contest itself will start on October 1, 2013 12:00 AM PST and will end on November 1, 2013 12:00 AM PST. From September 15, 2013 to September 30, 2013, I will give the rules and criteria for the contests.

Any library or game-maker software is acceptable. All platforms are welcomed as long there are people who can test and review on those platforms.

*** Further details available in THIS TOPIC! ***

Edit:

For those of you who have never made Pong before, you have a month to brush up your skills in making that basic game.

For those thinking about or have already decided to participate, know that the contest will be about making a more enhanced Pong that goes beyond the normal game. I'm still working out what those enhancements will be.

I always like contests; it's looking at what everyone else produces that makes them interesting really.

So I'll register some early interest. Whether I can stay motivated for a month is a different question but I could certainly knock together a pong game.

I guess there are more deets to come, right?

Edited by dmatter

We're happy to provide reputation bonuses similar to those for the "week or awesome" contest; I'll follow up further details with you when there are more details on the contest itself. smile.png

We're happy to provide reputation bonuses similar to those for the "week or awesome" contest; I'll follow up further details with you when there are more details on the contest itself. smile.png

Thank you good sir :)