• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Cornstalks

Voting for The Week of Awesome: Vote for Your Favorite!

This topic is 1920 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The judges are getting close to finishing judging all the entries. However, before the judges' results are announced, I'll let voting for the People's Choice award take place.

This is open to the entire community.  The thread from which these submissions are from may be found here. Please test these out and vote for your favorite! The winner will get $20.

If I've messed up the links let me know ASAP.

I'll close voting at 3:30pm EDT Saturday, September 7th (so there's 1 full week of voting). Get your votes in!

Advertisement

It'd feel wrong to vote for myself, so I didn't =-).

Ha well there's no ruling saying that you can't smile.png

Even so, my vote's in but not for my own game smile.png

Unfortunately I wasn't able to run over half of the games. I have a decent machine, but most just refused to start. Oddly even the XNA one's refused to start....considering I develop in XNA that was really shocking. Basically the Unity games worked and a few others.

Congrats to dmatter for winning the People's Choice award! I'll PM you tomorrow for details on your $20 prize.  To everyone else: I was hoping to announce judging results this evening but I'm not sure I'll be able to. I'm currently not home and may not be until tomorrow. If I don't post results tonight, I definitely will by tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!