• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Ultimate Insulter | Android App, soon to be released.

This topic is 1600 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

1278096_715365405155659_1320932587_o.png

I am currently making an app called Ultimate Insulter, it randomly generates insults from pre-defined templates and a big text file with many words. The app is near completion, probably about a week or so left of tweaking, etc.

Here is a video of the app in action. Slightly offensive words are used, but nothing really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlMLgJ2VWE

Advertisement

Some interesting results. I am actually kind of interested in this type of app, I always run out of insults to use when it really counts!

But there's a bit too much repetition there, maybe the text file is not so big after all or your RNG is not random enough :)

Some interesting results. I am actually kind of interested in this type of app, I always run out of insults to use when it really counts!

But there's a bit too much repetition there, maybe the text file is not so big after all or your RNG is not random enough smile.png

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are currently 15 different templates for insults. Sometimes you get a repeat, other times you don't see the same one for many rolls. Still gonna add a few more before release, along with more words in the list.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement