• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
junker10

PDX programmers club

This topic is 2146 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello I am Brent junker aka (The1Domo) a xhacker

and I am interested in starting a club in (Portland, or) for people like me just want to have fun doing what we love and that's programming. the only thing I want to achieve with this club is to find people just like me who want to find other people that know how to program. and want to create their own video game. maybe have fun writing software open source of course. maybe find someone to help you achieve goals in your programming future.

what we're going to be doing in this club is.
#1 learning how to better our selfs in programming.
#2 learning how to use verious different programs.
#3 creating your own video game.

I am also very highly skilled in web and server auditing so I was thinking they can also be a goal. to start a security blog for fun.

if  anybody is interested
you can call me at 503-915-7331 or mail me at junker10@me.com
and everyone is welcome to come and visit in chat inside of my TS3 ip: 37.139.16.182

the only requirements are that you must be 18 or older or have parent consent.
thank you and have a great day

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!