• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
omar741

Whole team needed for project dead plz apply

This topic is 2141 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello my name is omar macle

i am the crater of project dead and currenty needs new workers (srry no pay)

but i will put your name in the credits and get 2 free games that i bought for

my team ( cod black ops 2 and mw3)

you need unity 3d and need to have the following skills

and have a skype or other means in contact

skills

-modeler-

-scripct-

-map-

-shader-

-animation-

Edited by Hodgman

Advertisement

This belongs in the Classified section and not in the For Beginners section of the forums.

Also you need to tell us what you bring to the team, and more about your project. A title is not enough information for anyone to devote potentially years of their life to develop, You should show screenshots, come up with a better title, provide a description, plot, ect. Do not worry about your idea being "stolen" because ideas are a dime a dozen. Ideas pose very little value and stealing ideas from others is far more trouble than it is possibly worth.

Some effort on your part in terms of spelling, grammar, and capitalization can also go a long way towards making us take your project seriously.

People with talent are not waiting around for your project, you need to entice us to join. Most people will want to work on their OWN projects for free, rather than yours.

Good luck.

Edited by shadowisadog

This topic is 2141 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.