• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DavitosanX

Video Game Music Countdown

This topic is 2140 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everybody! For a while now I've wanted to share with the internet some of my favorite video game tracks, through a Youtube video. I know nobody likes blatant 'watch my video!' threads or comments, but a video which isn't announced just doesn't get watched. In any case, I'd love to hear your opinion on this countdown.

The topic is: Video game songs that stayed with you, that you hum occasionally while driving, or waiting in line. Tunes that aren't necessarily great, but manage to be unforgettable.

This is my own list:

10 - Yearnings of wind - Chrono Trigger (it's the 600 AD theme)

9 - Green Green - Kirby's Epic Yarn (I actually heard it for the first time on Kirby's Dreamland, but the Wii version is just amazing)

8 - Dr. Wily's Castle - Mega Man 2

7- Opening Theme - Silent Hill (PS1)

6 - Dance of the Holy Man - Super Castlevania IV (First Stage)

5 - Hyrule Castle - Zelda: LttP

4 - Overworld Theme - Final Fantasy IV

3 - Sim Broadway - SimCity 3000

2 - Call of Magic - Morrowind

1 - Scars of Time - Chrono Cross

Here's the video link: 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!