• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

72 hour project

This topic is 1591 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all,

For the next 72 hours I am on a holiday with plenty of spare time. So please give me an idea for a game to work on, only requirement is that the game will be in 2D. I am going to use C# with XNA. If I produce something playable, I will release the code.

Have a nice day!

Advertisement

Forget re-implementations, make a game about cranes that can rotate 2pi radians (360 degrees) and must link together at the ends for some reason and involves weight and too much weight can break the link so there is a puzzle element of some sorts. Different crane colors produce different strengths. You can blend two different color cranes together.

That is my brainstorming session  you are free to use.

make a game where you navigate a ball through a set of gravity wells (or magnetic repulsors). you can't touch the wall and you can't hit certain objects/items/enemies. the goal is to either get from point a to point b or hit a certain numbers of X (obviously X can be whatever you want).

well i decided to go with 2d racing game. now i am reading about 2d physics and proper car movement :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement