• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha_ProgDes

Power Up Table Tennis Contest

This topic is 2110 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

ml_, your screenshot is in the wrong thread smile.png

Oops! I moved it now.

Big question: for final entry submission, should we just edit our original "I'm in" post with a link to the game?

I think it would be better to add a new posting with it, otherwise people would have to search the whole thread and information about the time or previous versions gets lost.

Bleh. I have to give up, I won't be able to finish it in time - had too much going on in last 2 weeks. Regardless of that, I'll complete it now that I'm at 50+% completition.

Bleh. I have to give up, I won't be able to finish it in time - had too much going on in last 2 weeks. Regardless of that, I'll complete it now that I'm at 50+% completition.

I'm rushing today to implement my power ups...

I blame deer season...  Damn my desire to kill things!!

Hello, i am new to here but that contest is awesome.

Do you make contests frequently like this or it was a unique event?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!