• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jamesinatr

[Spacecraft Tycoon] - My New WIP PC Simulation Game

This topic is 2128 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I am the developer of a game I released on the 22/09/2013. It is currently updated every day, and is at Beta 1.1.Website: http://spacecraft-tycoon.99k.org/

Commercial space travel is on the rise. It is the year 2025. Rockets are cheaper than ever, and launches are more common than ever before. Now even the government space agencies are relying on private commercial companies to launch satellites, rovers, landers, and even humans. It's cheaper! Tourism into space is not uncommon, and celebrities are signing up each week to travel. You, a young entrepreneur, have set up a new business with $25 million dollars savings, with the target to revolutionise the space industry, and profit from it. These profits can be used to invest and design new spacecraft, and upgrades for the safety of the people, and the cargo. But rockets come at a cost. Can you run the business? Are you the Spacecraft Tycoon...?

Please read the website, download, and give me CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK! Eg. What to add in future updates, what you like, don't like.

THANK YOU!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!