SuperLongName.com - Host and Blog about your games for FREE!

Started by
3 comments, last by theweirdn8 10 years, 2 months ago

Hey guys,

I know in the wake of the new SteamOS, there seems to be tons of developers rushing towards Steam, but often time the Greenlight process takes far too long and is often seen as a popularity contest. IF you are looking for a community of people to show and/or sell your game to; checkout www.SuperLongName.com and branch our your community a little more. You can blog(including game-logs), add your game and events related to the site.

The site is free to use and we are growing nicely.

Give it a shot and let's make the world a better place through gaming!

[Agriduel]
Check out my nice little Farming Game that is MORE than just raising farm animals and crops..
Advertisement

Bumparoo, looking for feedback.

[Agriduel]
Check out my nice little Farming Game that is MORE than just raising farm animals and crops..
Alot of games have been added.

Also, spiced up a little icon for linking to our site at http://www.superlongname.com/posts/icon-for-linking-your-games-to-our-site-is-now-live
[Agriduel]

Epic monetary bonuses are available to game-developers who submit their games before the New Year. Give the site a try, after all it tis FREE.

[Agriduel]

Just added modding support to game projects.

Yippie!!

[Agriduel]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement