• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tynew

Black Wake: Dead Marque

This topic is 2115 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

2akjls7.jpg

Would you fight for your country? Or would you fight for greed?

Piracy. Not that kind of piracy. Pirates!

Welcome to BlackWake: Dead Marque.
A 17th Century first person multiplayer naval game. BlackWake explores the brutality of ship and on board warfare of the 17th era. 
Cannons at the ready. FIRE! Sharpen your cutlass, prepare for boarding!

[media]https:
[/media]

Key Features Planned:

- 32-64 Multiplayer Online
- Private and Public Matches
- Dedicated Servers
- Game modes currently planned include: 

• 1v1 Ship battles

• 2v2 Ship battles

• 4 Ship free for all battles

• Pirate escape mode/ capture the vessel

• and more

- Fully steerable multi deck ships
- Ship destruction and ramming
- 17th century weapons, Single-shot Flintlock Rifles/pistols, melee weapons
- Vote-able Captain to steer and guide crew. 
- No classes

icLSNQo.jpg41w7X3L.jpgt6z5w1.jpgmljlgk.jpg
wv1zlc.jpg
xYF5DNs.png
2mq3y0w.jpg

Hello, I'm tynew. This is my first of many posts here. I'm the assisting artist for BlackWake: Dead Marque. The BlackWake team is currently only 2 people. Frell is the person that originally started this project. I've been helping him out a short while back. We've both been working hard on this project, pretty much full time hours to make sure it comes to fruition. 

We're really excited to share this project with you and hope to get support as this is a great forum for developers. We eventually want to get this project out there via kickstarter and steam hopefully. 

With the funding, we hope to be able to purchase retail software that can help us achieve much better quality. As well as continual support for the game as it is multiplayer. Unity Pro as one example is a tremendous improvement for the game if we can reach it.

Let the voyage begin! 

If you want to follow us we will be posting continual updates but don't forget to sign up to our forums and subscribe to our Youtube channel!

Youtube Channel:BlackWake Dead Marque

Advertisement

Thanks!

Some of the newest prop additions

Re2b2fn.jpg

The current ship!

cXSEEum.jpg

Edited by tynew

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!