• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ted De Leon

Phlyndir, a classic role-playing game about saving the world!

This topic is 2080 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to announce the Phlyndir campaign! Phlyndir is a classic role-playing game where you play as a hero who, together with his companions, go on a quest to save the world.

The game will be released on PC-windows only for now.

The game's mechanics include the following;

• Universal Skill Tree
  • Runes/Forging
  • Weapons
  • Masters
  • Self Learning
  • Titles
  • Classes
  • Companions

We have our post on steam's greenlight here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185100279

We have an indiegogo campaign here: http://igg.me/at/phlyndir/x/1705329

if you like it and have some spare gold please consider donating!

Cheers!

Ted

Edited by ted.deleon

Advertisement
It looks pretty good. However, you're asking $50,000 that will only come to you if it's fully funded. $50,000 games usually have full campaigns with cinematics and special effects included. Take my advice with a grain of salt but if you don't meet the amount, this is probably why.

Disclaimer: I like it and support it on the level of my opinion. I'm just saying.

It looks pretty good. However, you're asking $50,000 that will only come to you if it's fully funded. $50,000 games usually have full campaigns with cinematics and special effects included. Take my advice with a grain of salt but if you don't meet the amount, this is probably why.

Disclaimer: I like it and support it on the level of my opinion. I'm just saying.

Thanks for your feedback and support, we really appreciate it! You are absolutely right! The game will have a full campaign, cinematics and special effects included! Perhaps I should update or add a video with the cinematics and special effects highlighted.

We've gotten feed back that the perks of our campaign were not offering enough value for money, so we have changed it! Check it out!

Hey everyone! We've just been informed that our game's description didn't include what platform it will be released on. Its gonna be a PC-windows only game for now, just so you guys know.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!