Sign in to follow this  

Shooter: An Indie TDS

This topic is 1519 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[attachment=18400:shooter.jpg]

Hey all

i am doing some advertising for my friends game on Game Jolt.

It is named "Shooter"...not very imaginative...however it is his first game which he has programmed in C# and is a TDS .

I would very much appreciate it if you would check it out on this link:http://gamejolt.com/games/action/shooter/18107/

Please rate,comment and download!

Thank you

Edited by floon

Tell him, good work. I have not played the game yet as I'm on an iPad 4 rather than a computer, but it looks and sounds like a good solid game for one's first in a language.

Tell him, good work. I have not played the game yet as I'm on an iPad 4 rather than a computer, but it looks and sounds like a good solid game for one's first in a language.

Thanks!

I will give him your thanks and when you get on the computer rate and comment pls

It is a good game for his first. He did all the programming and another friend did the graphics and music

I only tested the game through all its stages and I am now working on marketing 

Edited by floon

This topic is 1519 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.