Sign in to follow this  

problem with tiny.x

This topic is 1551 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i try to load the information int tiny.x; i load the mesh correctly;But when i try to load the SkinWeights and the AnimationKey ,i fail. i read the file and find there are 35 bones in the mesh and there are 47 AnimationKey.Some of them i know what they mean.Some of them i don't know likes " Dummy21".

This is what i do;

load the mesh data like position,normal,texture;

get all the SkinWeights(35 in this mesh) in this mesh,(i think they are bones of the mesh), compute them,and put this data into the vertex struct;

get all the AnimationKey(47 in this file) in this file;

compute the name between SkinWeights and AnimationKeys,choose AnimationKey which name is the same as SkinWeight name;the other AnimationKey i discard.

i do nothing about heredity;

compute the AnimationKey like

AnimationKey1 { matrix11,matrix12,matrix13 ..} AnimationKey2 { matrix21,matrix22,matrix23..}

----->   matrix  :  matrix11,matrix21...matrix12 matrix22...matrix13 ,matrix23...

pass  matrix( matrix11,matrix21..or matrix12,matrix22 due to the time)  into the HLSL;

But it doesn't work; i don't know why; Should i need to compute the heredity or consider the othe AnimationKey .Or i make mistake in loading the animation data and the way i do is right;

thanks;

This topic is 1551 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.