Ant Farms Gold Beta 1.0

Started by
-1 comments, last by mholmes 10 years, 6 months ago

Ant Farms Gold Beta 1:

Video:

Discussion:
After a year of development we finally got this project to the final beta stages. Looking back on this project, I think the hardest part was on Davids (artist) part learning how to draw a new cartoon style. I remember watching him practice the new style for hours on skype and discussing it as he drew the line art. However the project has been a huge learning curve for both of us and we had a lot of fun making it. We plan on adding a MySQL chat system as well and we have removed the old php web chat system. We also need to make more enemies for the next beta releases but the projects progress has been pretty smooth for an indie 2d game. Of course this also raises the question of when will Ant Farms 2 be completed? Which as many know that project has been in production for almost two years. Well the problem with Ant Farms 2 is currently Kevin (artist), he started a small clothing shop in his spare time that grew over night into a huge success. So we are waiting on him to get some time to start making the animations for the battle menu. Will Ant Farms 2 ever be completed? Well we don’t know but I’d like to think so.

Anyway, Ant Farms Gold beta has now been launched and if you would like to get your free copy + key, please email us at uokgamesATgmailDOTcom. Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement