Anybody left from the 2003 crowd?

Started by
87 comments, last by CGameProgrammer 10 years, 3 months ago

Suddenly I feel old.

Advertisement

ru2LkUw.png

Those usernames...

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

Promit, you should remember this. What was the name of that guy who constantly posted in the Game Design section? His score was so low, that even after everyone voted him up his rating was still in the negatives.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Wasn't that vipejc?

Promit, you should remember this. What was the name of that guy who constantly posted in the Game Design section? His score was so low, that even after everyone voted him up his rating was still in the negatives.

Was that the guy who was going to make "EVE Online, but better"?

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

I haven't been here in ages!

Goddamnit I'm old.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Had a user here since 1999-ish, forgot the password (the e-mail provider it was registered with had died at that point) and posted for a few years as "Anonymous poster" instead.

When that possibility was restricted, I got this instead.

I've been an active member since then. :) And the T- thing was Tiberia IIRC.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Wasn't that vipejc?

His score was ALSO amazingly bad, but I have a feeling the user in question was something like "warsong"? I don't remember anyone making am effort to try to save vipejc's rep, as it was obviously his own fault and he just kept stirring more trouble, but poor warsong (or whatever it was) seemed to at least have good intentions but made mostly unintelligible posts.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement