• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hpdvs2

I've released my game dev book for free

This topic is 1721 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

Wanted something exactly like this for learning gamedev using XNA or monogame. The fact that its free is totally awesome. I'll be sure to get back to you with some feedback as soon as I go through this. Is there a specific way how you want us to give you feedback or just replying here is good enough?

This sounds like a job for the GDN Book Review team! Assuming one still exists....

Appreciate you putting out such a wealth of material. For free at that!

It's quite good, but maybe there should be prepended a "Beginners'" in the title of it.. I was checking it out expecting to find vectors, quaternions, voxels and many other things smile.png

(Though i realize, it is focused heavily on the team and project aspect)

No matter.. good work tongue.png

Edited by Kaptein

Could we get some e-book format please?
.MOBI or .EPUB?

Definately.  I've have multiple requests for this.

I'm working with some people about redeveloping the book, and ina bit we will be re-releasing this, but in smaller sections, taking into account nearly every request I've gotten so far, and then some.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!