Building a Mad Croud funding Game , who Will Be Top Dog At The End Of The Day

Started by
4 comments, last by ultramailman 10 years, 6 months ago

In Ai programing but just thinking out loud , wel we all want to help out with donating to charity this way u can build on this type og game and sea what any 1 comes up with .tongue.png tongue.png

Advertisement

What? huh.png

Could you perhaps try re-stating that more clearly? As-is your post just doesn't make much sense...

- Jason Astle-Adams

In Ai programing but just thinking out loud , wel we all want to help out with donating to charity this way u can build on this type og game and sea what any 1 comes up with .tongue.png tongue.png

Interesting first post... I can't make heads or tails of what you are talking about.

Ok, let me see if I understood this:

You're an AI programmer, but you had a general thought of what it would be like if we did a competition between some nominated games and then "crowd funded" them like crazy to see which of them ended up with the most funds? And then, possibly, donating some of that money (e.g. the money of the losing games) to charity? That definitely sounds interesting, but I'll have to think more about it before I agree or disagree. Cause my brain just exploded right now. wink.png

I also vaguely recall someone bringing this up in the past, but not sure if it was Gamedev.net or otherwise.

- Awl you're base are belong me! -

- I don't know, I'm just a noob -

Maybe the OP isn't an AI programmer, but an AI program! :)

One that fails the turing test...

wel we all want to help out with donating to charity

Who wants to donate to who?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement