Sign in to follow this  
Tom Cooley

the game I'm working on

Tom Cooley    105

I'm new to game designing and the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself here and the game I'm working on right now. I'm Tom, and the game I'm working on is called T?Ro cards. I've applied for a trademark for the name and have a patent application submitted for novel elements of the game. Eventually, I'd love to see it coded in various ways, as apps and so on, but the first step for me will be printing out game cards once I have high resolution versions of the cards complete and an instruction manual written. The game cards combine Tarot cards and standard playing cards in a deck with the addition of other elements. I have some images of several of the cards posted on my website - http://turocards.com Looking forward to learning from the forum and sharing more information once I have the cards produced. Tom

[attachment=18579:sneak peek 13.jpg][attachment=18580:sneak peek 12.jpg][attachment=18581:Judgement sneak.jpg][attachment=18582:sneak peek 6.jpg][attachment=18583:sneak peek 9.jpg][attachment=18584:sneak peek 10.jpg]

Sign in to follow this