Sign in to follow this  
gracefulcode

Graceful Stats - Gameplay stats for your beta tests

gracefulcode    101

I am working on Google Analytics for games. Since it is only for games, it is able to understand the meaning of your events and process data in a way that a generic analytics package won't. For instance, by providing you a heatmap of where players die in your level.

It's currently very very much in alpha. My freelance designer is tied up for a few more weeks, and I've been trying to get it functional before I even pretend to make it pretty. If you can suffer through the very bland appearance though, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've already had one user tell me why the program would be useless for his specific game, and less than 24 hours later I added a few features to alleviate that problem.

http://stats.gracefulcode.com

Things are currently free and will be for the forseeable future. When things do start costing money, it will likely only charge if you use custom events or get real-time updates. ie, all of the features that currently exist will stay free. Probably.

I'm very active on twitter at @gracefulcode and will be very responsive to issues in general.

Sign in to follow this