Game Dev Accountants in Los Angeles?

Started by
1 comment, last by Koobazaur 10 years, 5 months ago
I already have a good attorney and LLC paperwork submitted, so accounting is next. I found few promising ones in my area, but looking for someone specializing in Game / Software Dev would be best.

I checked the stickies but they just have attorney links; I fruitlessly searched the forums; and I even checked Tom's Sloperama but the links in the Finance section are no longer valid (404s).

So any good suggestions for game dev accountants (or directories) in Los Angeles, preferably close to KoreaTown / Mid-wilshire area? Thanks!
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Advertisement

I fixed the broken links (thanks for letting me know). But I never had any links to accountants.

Good luck with your search.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Ah gotcha. Thanks! I'll check the new links regardless, your stuff is always useful smile.png
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement