• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Bullface

Build that game - The attempt to make a game and all content completly designed by the community

This topic is 2067 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

vz7e5y.png

Build that game is an experiment to make content and concept of a game completely based on the community. Fundamental ideas of gameplay are choosen and designed by the community. The users decide which features are worth to implement and which aren't. The most voted features will be implemented by a small development team and everyone can download the game at any state of development for free.

If it will work or it won't depends on your participation. 

It is very hard to get such a project going and therefore it would be great, if you take part. Post ideas for features,game concepts or discuss about the gameplay.
First of all we have to gather some gameplay ideas.

Give it a try and visit Build that game
Edited by Bullface

Advertisement

I'm back with an update. I redesigned the whole feature list to grant new submissions much more attention. I also resized everything to provide much more information at a look. Order options should make the handling more comfortable.

More than 100 ideas were already submitted since my last post and we can hardly wait to start development, but we need some more ideas on basic gameplay. Therefore please vote and submit ideas here.

Edited by Bullface

Tried to join the forum. 

"LastIPAddress is 23 characters too long."

Not sure what that's all about.

Thanks for letting me know. I checked it and it is a bug of the forum software (Doesn't support IPV6).

It should work now and I am sorry for the trouble caused.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!