• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
BideoWego

Mo Ritmo, a rhythm game, free to play on Kongregate!

This topic is 2080 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all! I'm Bideo Wego 

bideo_wego_logo.png

I'm pretty stoked to announce my first game release on Kongregate. I only uploaded it a week ago.

Mo Ritmo is a rhythm game for flash player and is completely 100% original and my creation from the art work, music, to the programming. I wrote it in As3 using the flixel framework. And the music was created using FL Studio for those wondering.

I've left it completely open to add levels/songs as it downloads them dynamically as well. So the game is expandable even while it is being played in its current state!

If you are a trance/electronic/pumping beat music driven rhythm game lover. Go ahead check it out!

mo_ritmo.png

Feel free to check out the promo too

Hope you all enjoy! Feel free to post comments, would love feedback! And check out my website in the description link of the play page!

Bideo Wego

Advertisement

Great game! Just played "Bring sexy bach" on easy with 99,22% accuracy and 346 max combo.

I personally don't like the bobbing effect in menu or during a song. You could also try to highlight the menu selections, it took me a while to get the song going. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!