• Advertisement

Looking for work? Then...

Advertisement

Hey folks,

Just a helpful tip: posts trying to get your music placed in games will also be edited/locked and you'll be redirected back to the Classifieds area. The two functions of the Music and Sound forum are to:

- share one's work for discussion and feedback. This is a GREAT way to get help and learn some new approaches!

- discuss all things audio. It can be anything related to game audio, techniques, gear, methods, tutorials, opinions, reviews of OST, etc.

But, please, let's keep all work/placement related posts limited to where they belong: in the classifieds section.

Thanks!

Nate

Edited by nsmadsen

Is the Classifieds section for music and sfx still active? I'm looking to advertise my free composition work to get some more experience, where do I post?

On 12/10/2013 at 2:56 AM, nsmadsen said:

Hey folks,

Just a helpful tip: posts trying to get your music placed in games will also be edited/locked and you'll be redirected back to the Classifieds area. The two functions of the Music and Sound forum are to:

- share one's work for discussion and feedback. This is a GREAT way to get help and learn some new approaches!

- discuss all things audio. It can be anything related to game audio, techniques, gear, methods, tutorials, opinions, reviews of OST, etc.

But, please, let's keep all work/placement related posts limited to where they belong: in the classifieds section.

Thanks!

Nate

Right solution bro. I agree with you.

Edited by drawynesmith